May 16, 2012

I'll Show You Mine

I enjoy reading both of the following blogs written by Heather of My Daily Dose of Crazy and Jeanne Oliver of Jeanne Oliver Designs. They both decided to share the contents of their handbags so I decided one of my rare posts could be tagging along on that ride.
I unfortunately do not know how to add the numbers to the contents of my purse so I'll just list them instead. Have fun with the small peek!

My purse on the left.
Several tubes of lipstick and lipbalm and lip gloss. I do love Burt's Bees.
Black wallet with bright pink interior.
Pink leather card holder I got from JCrew years ago. I use it for cards I carry around.
I always have a comb with me.
Garage door opener.
Mint case that hold a 8 day vitamin case.
Key, with my Danforth Pewter frog.
Small Altoids tin I use for Excedrin and Tylenol.
Hair ties and small clip to keep my hair off my face.
Target book of coupons.
Tickets to a dance performance.
Cell phone was used to take the picture. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am sure no one would want to see the contents of mine!

    ReplyDelete